“If your spine is inflexibly stiff at 30, you are old; if it is completely flexible at 60, you are young.” -J. Pilates
Would you like to move with greater ease & efficiency, be more active, and less prone to injury? Do you suffer from poor posture? Back pain? A knee or ankle injury? Want to improve strength? Repair & recover pelvic floor post-pregnancy?
Our weekly therapeutic Pilates classes focus on posture, core strengthening, balance, breathing, flexibility and a fascial release approach. Class size is small so that exercises are specific to individual needs, and the main goal is to help activate targeted muscles for a safe return to optimal physical capacity.
In the sessions you will learn & develop the ‘the Basic 10’ Classical Pilates moves and healthy tips to help you:
- strengthen the deep abdominal and spinal muscles
- alleviate back/joint pain
- create space in the joints and spine especially to help avoid compression of the spine
- develop postural awareness & understand the correct hip pelvic alignment for natural healthy movement
- open the chest and strengthen the upper back to help ease pain in the shoulders and neck
- deep and healthy Pilates breathing to increase lung capacity and effective oxygen circulation
- Increased stability in ankle joints and foot arches, and thereby increased stability and alignment of knee joints
Start your mornings feeling stronger, calmer and walking a little taller in these weekly classes that are energising, fun, safe and healing.
At OHC, we offer both Pilates classes and one-on-one sessions with our partners at Phoenix Rising.
Classes take place Wednesdays 8:45-9:45am (9am-10am during Ramadan), private one-on-one sessions by appointment.
For more information, contact Kirsty: email@example.com
Mobile: 050-4298148 or book by calling OHC on 04-3487366
Ramadan & Eid promotion: bring along a friend to Wednesday Pilates class for free. Pay AED85 only for one person when 2 friends attend. Valid to 12th June only.