OsteopathicHealth Centre Team
Tina Krombach is a Homeopathic Medicine Practitioner/Naturopath with 14 years of practical and clinical experience gained in Germany, New Zealand and UAE.
Convinced about the supportive healing effect of body awareness, relaxation, affirmation and visualization, she started teaching Relaxation Therapy/Autogenic Training, Progressive Muscle Relaxation, Yoga and Reflexology Massage in 2002. Over the years working in her private practice, Tina integrated other alternative healing modalities and specializes in Herbal Medicine, Nutrition, Classical Homeopathy, Relaxation Therapy, Family & Systemic Constellation Therapy and Auricular Acupuncture.
As a certified therapist for fasting, she developed individualized detox protocols and retreats that help to cleanse the body and clear the mind through fasting and/or detoxifying foods and micronutrients. Eliminating toxins and cellular cleansing have been proven a beneficial foundation treatment to enhance the effect of many kinds of following healing modalities. Supporting people discovering and unfolding their full potential – health, emotional and energy potential – gives her great pleasure. The individual treatment plan is established according to the information gathered in the preceding consultation or based on the medical history taken by the colleagues of the team at the Osteopathic Health Centre.
The offered modalities can be used complementary to any other treatment.
These are common indications in Tina´s practice:
– Acute ailments e.g. acute infection, common cold etc.
– Acute pain and sports injury
– Healthcare during pregnancy, for babies and children
– Autoimmune diseases
– Back, neck and shoulder pain
– Chronic fatigue, Lack of energy
– Complementary cancer treatment
– Diabetes, Metabolic syndrome, High cholesterol, High blood pressure
– Depression, Anxiety and Panic
– Fibromyalgia, Irritability
– Gastro-Intestinal Tract, Indigestion and Mal-assimilation of nutrients
– Headaches, Migraines
– Hormone Imbalance, Thyroid/Adrenal glands/Female Hormones etc.
– Irritable Bowel Syndrome
– Post- surgery and post- traumatic care, post- infection or post- injury fatigue
– Recurring illness
– Respiratory conditions
– Rheumatic conditions
– Sleeping disorders
– Stress-induced diseases
– Weight Management
Contact Tina on firstname.lastname@example.org