Treatments at Osteopathic Health Centre
Chiropractic Care in Dubai
Chiropractic treatment involves manipulation (“adjustment”) of the spine as a treatment. It includes manipulation and massage to “adjust” the spine and related tissues.
Skilled, specific hands-on techniques, including manipulation and mobilization, are used to diagnose and treat soft tissues and joint structures, to reduce pain and to increase range of motion and general health.
The approach is generally conservative, and treatment may include:
- manual procedures, including spinal or joint manipulation or mobilization, soft‐tissue and reflex techniques;
- exercise, and other active care;
- psychosocial aspects of patient management;
- patient education on spinal health, posture, nutrition and lifestyle modifications;
- emergency treatment and acute pain management;
- other supportive measures, including the use of back supports and orthotics;
- recognition of the limitations of chiropractic care, and of the need for referral to other health professionals.
Chiropractors may use exercise and use additional alternative therapies. They provide necessary advice to facilitate the healing process through chiropractic. Dubai residents trust our chiropractor for treatment of neck or low back pain and related disorders. Chiropractic treatment may also be effective for lumbar disc herniation with radiculopathy, some forms of headache, and some extremity joint conditions. It can thus benefit in a variety of conditions and patients from different age groups.