Naturopathy in Dubai
Naturopathy or “Heilpraktik” in German is an umbrella name for diverse, natural holistic healing modalities.
Holistic healing has a wide focus that extends from the disease, health complaints and symptoms over to emotional states and reactions, to psychological and mental problems, past traumatising experiences and also social behaviour. Holistic healing is not limited to treating a single symptom or disease but it helps the whole person, all the symptoms and the root causes of their condition.
Are you looking for ways to restore your good health in a natural and holistic way? We offer naturopathy in Dubai at the Osteopathic Health Centre. This is a form of alternative medicine which integrates other natural therapies such as homeopathy, acupuncture and herbalism.
Discovering Dubai naturopathy treatment
Naturopathy aims to achieve overall wellness of the body, mind and spirit. It is believed to have been first used in 400 BC by the Hippocratic School of Medicine, which was founded by Hippocrates, a renowned Greek philosopher and the Father of Western Medicine.
Hippocrates advocated that the entirety of an individual should be examined to identify the cause of an illness, and that healing can be found and achieved through natural methods. As such, naturopathy touches on the whole lifestyle of a person, including diet, exercise, work habits, and even exposure to environmental pollution, among other factors.
The principles of naturopathy include the following:
• Nature possesses healing power.
• Determine the cause of an illness (e.g., physical or emotional) and treat it accordingly.
• Avoid treatments that will cause side-effects and unnecessary harm to a person’s physiological well-being.
• The physical, mental and emotional health of a person is taken into consideration in a naturopathic treatment.
• A naturopathic physician educates and encourages a patient to be proactive in achieving and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
• Naturopathy upholds the principle that “prevention is better than cure.” Given this, a naturopathic physician will help a patient identify and remove the possible causes of diseases, such as toxic substances and unhealthy habits. As such, a lifestyle change may also be prescribed.
Dubai naturopathy treatment benefits
With a naturopathy treatment, the root and the symptoms of the illness are both treated.
A naturopathic treatment is commonly used to treat the following illnesses: allergies, chronic fatigue, anxiety and mild depression, insomnia, weak immune system, headaches and migraine, back, neck, and joint pain, fibromyalgia, candida, and skin disorders.
Naturopathy in Dubai is also ideal and effective for female health reproductive illnesses and disorders, such as endometriosis, PMS, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), irregular menstruation, and menopause. For the male reproductive health, it can help treat an enlarged prostate for example.
If you are interested in leveraging the benefits of a naturopathic treatment and achieve an optimal health through natural means, then we invite you to visit our health centre and meet with our naturopathic physician. We will be more than happy to sit down with you and talk about how we can help you improve your health in all aspects.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Autoimmune diseases including ankylosing spondylitis, multiple sclerosis, reactive arthritis, lupus erythematosus, coeliac disease and Lyme disease
- Candida albicans infection
- Chronic inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis
- Common cold and flu
- Depression, mood swings
- Diabetes insipidus
- Diabetes type 1 and 2
- Digestive complaints, bloating, indigestion, Helicobacter pylori infection, ulcer
- Fatigue, tiredness, exhaustion
- Female complaints including menstruation difficulties, endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome, menopause syndrome
- Headache and migraine
- Hormonal imbalance
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Leaky gut syndrome
- Metabolic syndrome, high cholesterol, high blood pressure
- Chronic and acute pain
- Recurring illness, low immunity
- Rheumatic diseases for example osteoarthritis, gout arthritis etc.
- Stress-induced ailments and diseases such as adrenal fatigue, sleeping difficulties, cardio-vascular disease
- Thyroid disease, Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism and Hashimoto Thyroiditis
- Vaccination damage syndrome
- Weight management