Treatments atOsteopathic Health Centre
Physiotherapy is a healthcare profession primarily concerned with the remediation of impairments and disabilities and the promotion of mobility, functional ability, quality of life and movement potential through examination, evaluation, diagnosis and physical intervention.
Physiotherapy in Dubai
The Osteopathic Health Centre offers world class physiotherapy in Dubai, with a large team of physios specializing in different areas.
With physiotherapy, Dubai residents and visitors who are having problems with mobility and bodily functions can experience recovery with the help of experienced healthcare professionals. Our goal is to help boost the quality of your life and get you back to the condition you were in before an injury or illness impacted your life.
Of course, the underlying cause will determine if a Dubai physiotherapy clinic can help you. The following branches of physiotherapy are used to treat different conditions:
- Neurophysiotherapy including Cerebral palsy, Stroke, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple sclerosis & Spinal injuries and other related disorders.
- Geriatric Physiotherapy which treats conditions in older adults that includes, but is not limited to, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Hip and Joint replacement, Incontinence, and other related disorders.
- Paediatric Physiotherapy which includes a variety of congenital, developmental, neuromuscular, skeletal, or acquired disorders/diseases; i.e. Cerebral palsy, Torticollis, Spina bifida, and other related disorders.
- Orthopaedic & Sports injuries that involves treatment and management of disorders of the musculoskeletal system; i.e. Frozen shoulder, Post-operative procedure, Fractures, Acute sports injuries, Arthritis, Sprains and strains, Back and neck pain, Spinal conditions, and other related disorders.
- Women’s Health by addressing issues related to the female reproductive system, child birth, and post-partum. These conditions include Lymphoedema, Osteoporosis, Pelvic pain, Prenatal and Post-partum periods, Urinary incontinence, and other related disorders.
If you suffer from a condition and are uncertain if physiotherapy can benefit you, please request a consultation for physiotherapy. Dubai-based patients can visit any of our three clinics to determine the best course of treatment. Our team of trained professionals can guide you through the healing process and help you understand the treatment options available to you.