Chiropractic treatment involves manipulation (“adjustment”) of the spine as a treatment. It includes manipulation and massage to “adjust” the spine and related tissues.
Skilled, specific hands-on techniques, including manipulation and mobilization, are used to diagnose and treat soft tissues and joint structures, to reduce pain and to increase range of motion and general health.
The approach is generally conservative, and treatment may include:
• manual procedures, including spinal or joint manipulation or mobilization, soft‐tissue and reflex techniques;
• exercise, and other active care;
• psychosocial aspects of patient management;
• patient education on spinal health, posture, nutrition and lifestyle modifications;
• emergency treatment and acute pain management;
• other supportive measures, including the use of back supports and orthotics;
• recognition of the limitations of chiropractic care, and of the need for referral to other health professionals.
Chiropractors may use exercise and use additional alternative therapies. They provide necessary advice to facilitate the healing process through chiropractic. Dubai residents trust our chiropractor for treatment of neck or low back pain and related disorders. Chiropractic treatment may also be effective for lumbar disc herniation with radiculopathy, some forms of headache, and some extremity joint conditions. It can thus benefit in a variety of conditions and patients from different age groups.
Our internationally trained specialist Chiropractic in Dubai can help you
Peter Engmark graduated from The Swedish College of Chiropractic in Sweden in 1995 and had established his own clinic in Sweden where he functioned as a Chiropractor and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) counsellor. Later on, he had relocated to Dubai with his wife to be with their daughter and eventually joined OHC in 2012.
Peter possesses extensive experience as a Chiropractor and is a holder of a two-year postgraduate degree in Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy (BCST). He combines his expertise in Chiropractic, CBT and BCST to provide specialised treatment to a wide range of disorders and illnesses in a natural way.Book Now